Craig Sondalle is the President and Owner of Sentergroup. His strategic thinking provides direction for both Sentergroup and the firm’s clients, and his innovative ideas on membership engagement, stakeholder relationships and marketing and communications fuel growth for Sentergroup’s association partners.
With 18 years of experience across both trade and professional associations, Craig is an adept leader. Before founding Sentergroup, he served as an Account Manager for SmithBucklin, specializing in healthcare-related organizations, and as a Manager, Advertising & Licensing for the Sigma Chi Corporation.
Craig earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is a member of the Association Forum, the American Society of Association Executives and the Association Management Company Institute.
- Family land/lake house in Wisconsin
- Camp Randall Stadium at the University of Wisconsin
- Kinsale, Ireland
Can’t Go Without
- Food: Italian
- Books: Non-fiction, history and business related
- Music: Mumford & Sons, Avett Brothers
- Movie: Saving Private Ryan
- TV: Chicago Fire, Parks & Recreation, 60 Minutes
“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”Harry S. Truman