Headquarters & Infrastructure
We can give your cause an office.
Owning and maintaining a physical office is one of the most expensive aspects of running an association. You can virtually remove this expense entirely by choosing Sentergroup as your association management company.
Our Space, Your Mission
Sentergroup’s professional headquarters is a newly built out space in a Class A building in downtown Chicago—the heart of the Midwest association community. Our office is conveniently located near public transportation, eateries and shopping.
Occupying 7,500 square feet on the 6th floor of the prestigious and award winning 225 W. Wacker Drive building. Our modern space offers all the conveniences and technological advances that our clients expect, from spacious boardrooms and high-volume copiers to cutting-edge computer hardware and a broad array of networked software for customer efficiency.
A sampling of our office environment, hardware and software include:
- Large-capacity boardroom with video-enabled flat screen
- Robust VoIP phone system for maximum client customer service
- Metered postage and high-volume color copier for client separation
- Cutting-edge server and hardware environment, operating systems, firewall protection and daily backup capabilities
- Software including Microsoft Office, Intuit QuickBooks, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Adobe Acrobat X Professional, AdobeCreative Cloud, YourMembership.com, HootSuite (social media), SurveyMonkey, Basecamp (project management), Harvest (time tracking), Slack (inter-office communications), among others.