Ways We Can Help
As a leading association management company in Chicago, we’ve built our expertise in the areas most essential to your organization’s success.
- Administration & Operations: Management you need to implement initiatives and enhance contributions.
- Financial Management: Manage your assets in a way that ensures the health of your organization.
- Membership Services: Engage your membership from join date through lifetime member status.
- Meetings & Education: Helping create experiences that engage key stakeholders and drive revenue.
- Marketing & Communication: Elevate your brand and strengthen connections with members and stakeholders.
- Leadership Development: Become a better steward of not only your organization’s mission, but yours.
- Headquarters & Infrastructure: The office presence necessary for smooth operations and member service.
Featured Case Study
The Association Management Model Difference
How one stand-alone association increased its membership, expanded its educational offerings and achieved greater financial stability with Sentergroup.
Our Growing Client List
“Sentergroup hears what your organization needs, from your Board of Directors down to your newest member. They think outside the box to get the best results for the best dollars.”Judith Martin
Events Last Year
Combined Years Experience
Managed Operating Budget Dollars
Latest in Thought Leadership
Being a volunteer leader in an association can be challenging. You can’t just order your fellow committee or board members around. Even a board chair has limited formal authority and cannot just dictate what the board can and cannot do.
Here are a few ways volunteer leaders can increase their influence within an association, and help their association—and its members—achieve great things.